Monday, December 8, 2008

Be careful... Garza and Wolfson



Austin Lyric Opera's Cinderella is in the computer and I'm about 25 min into a 2 and a half hour production. 5 cameras. High def. It's going to be a lot of work, but I think we may have actually pulled off something great. IT will air in Austin in late January.

Tomorrow I shoot a music video for the show with photographer Todd V. Wolfson of David Garza. David wrote my favorite song of this past year called 2 Sinners in the Garden. I don't have any idea what song we're doing or even where exactly we're shooting. I'm just going to follow the leader.

Youtube has improved its video like you wouldn't believe.
Here is a piece on Forklift Danceworks in HD. If you're at a fast connection, click the option on the bottom right that says "watch in HD."

No comments: